[eclipse-dev] Fwd: I-builds contains multiple builds

Hi folk,

(resending to hopefully more appropriate list?)

I was wondering why the I-builds (likewise for older versions) contain multiple builds in them and not just the latest?

What is the use case for a consumer wanting either a mix of of I-build versions or not the latest one?

(PS I am asking, because I want to change CDT builds to track I-builds now that Milestones are not really what they used to be, and I am also just interested. A similar question exists for me about the simrel release repos containing multiple versions too, but that also seems less important going forward as it is less likely to happen.)

Thanks,
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham