|Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Photon RC4 reminders|
----- Original message -----
From: Sravan K Lakkimsetti/India/IBM
To: "Eclipse platform release engineering list." <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, "General development mailing list of the Eclipse project." <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Eclipse Photon RC4 reminders
Date: Fri, Jun 1, 2018 4:34 PM
Eclipse Photon RC4 is next week with a goal to deliver on June 08, 2017.
Please Note: All Contributions towards 4.8 should go to R4_8_maintenance branch.
There are no scheduled builds for RC4. Builds will be done based on request only. Freeze plan can read here.
- Fix approval: Project lead plus one other project lead must approve all work on a component. In addition, any project lead can veto a change with cause. No changes are to be released without associated bug report tagged 4.8 RC4 including risk assessment and prior approvals. Ongoing changes to component documentation, tests or examples do not require approval.
- Notification requirements: Announce bug numbers of intended non-doc changes to platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx mailing list.
- Wednesday 8 PM Eastern: RC4 candidate Build (if required)
- Thursday: sign-off
- Friday: Build is officially declared and made available.
- The R4_8_maintenance branch stays closed until the 4.8 is officially released.
R4_8_maintenance is open for RC4 contributions
Thanks and Regards,
Sravan Kumar Lakkimsetti
IBM India Pvt Ltd,
Embassy Golf Links Business Park, D Block,
Off Indiranagar-Kormangla Inner Ring Road,
Bangalore - 560071, India
Back to the top