Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
Re: [eclipse-dev] Reminder: Photon (4.8) M6 is API Freeze

Hi Dani,

I'm working on a change (parallel builds) which at some point would require an API: mostly a couple of preference symbol definitions and a couple of getter/setters in WorkspaceDescription. However, I'm not 100% confident that this [initially opt-in] feature can be fully part of M6.
What is the best way to proceed in such case? Should I already prepare a Gerrit patch with the API additions and try to get it in by M6 even if it's not used right away, or is it better to delay it and discuss it later with PMC?


Back to the top