Re: [eclipse-dev] Announcing Eclipse 4.5 M6 and Luna (Mars M6) with a caution for Mac Users

Hi,

It looks like the OS-X changes broke installing stuff headless. I'm
running a headless p2 director.

I'm running this from a jenkins instance on linux and produce SDKs for
all platforms. They are all find besides the OS-X! The problem is that
after the p2 director is run the Eclipse.app looks like this:

Eclipse.app
  + Contents
    + features
    + plugins
  + plugins
  + features

which is naturally wrong so the p2 director fails to install the stuff
in the right places.

Tom