[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 4.4 M6 and Equinox (Luna M6) downloads are available

I am happy to announce we've done it again!

You will at least want to read what is New and Noteworthy, plus, M6 contains our new splash screen and branding icons ... which I did not put in the New and Noteworthy, just so the unsuspecting will be surprised!

       Eclipse downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/downloads/drops4/S-4.4M6-201403061200/

        Update existing (non-production) installs:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/

        Specific repository good for building against:
        http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/updates/4.4milestones/S-4.4M6-201403061200/

        Equinox specific downloads:
        http://download.eclipse.org/equinox/drops/S-LunaM6-201403061200/

Thanks to all who have added function and fixed bugs towards our Luna release.

Be sure to get your EclipseCon demos running on it!

[As usual, the all in one packages for Luna M6, produced by the EPP project, will be available in one week].

Back to the top