Re: [eclipse-dev] Discussion topics for today's status meeting:
PDE will be contributing to the RC3 respin for a bundle version problem. It has been PMC approved.
Bug 399445 - org.eclipse.pde plugin version is 3.7.0 in Kepler & Juno, but 3.7.2 was released in Indigo
David M Williams ---01/30/2013 09:55:15 AM---http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Status_meetings/Minutes What's our standard for java source code enc
From: David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "General development mailing list of the Eclipse project." <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Date: 01/30/2013 09:55 AM
Subject: [eclipse-dev] Discussion topics for today's status meeting:
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
- What's our standard for java source code encoding? Join the fun discussion in ...
- Proposed Plan for RC3/M5/RC4
- Last scheduled M5 build tonight, 8 PM, sign-off tomorrow, contribute Friday
- If that final build goes well (and no need for Thursday respin of M5) then we'll respin RC3 on Thursday with the known bugs fixes.
- What are those bugs again?
- Will schedule 3.8.x for 8 AM Thursday and 4.2.x 10 AM Thursday (Eastern), but will 'pull plug' if problems with M5
- sign-off RC3 tomorrow, contribute RC3 on Friday
- I believe some bugs are still planned for RC4? Should those builds be "on demand", once PMC approval is given? Final RC4 build on Wednesday? _______________________________________________
eclipse-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit