Re: [eclipse-dev] About Plugin Addition

Hi Mayur,

I'm actually working on an ebook reader for Eclipse. It only supports the EPUB format though (based on Mylyn Docs), so it may not be what you're looking for. I've set up O'Reilly sync to DropBox and have configured the reader to scan the DropBox folder for new EPUBs so they automatically show up in the library. It's still work in progress but I'm planning a release very soon. Have a look at https://github.com/turesheim/elibrarium and let me know if you feel like trying it out.

Best regards,
Torkild