Re: [eclipse-dev] About Plugin Addition

Have you tried just opening the PDF in the SWT Browser view?  That works fine for me (on the Mac).

McQ.

Inactive hide details for Mayur Patil ---2013/01/14 08:04:03---Hello there,   May this idea sound like stupid or ordinary!!Mayur Patil ---2013/01/14 08:04:03---Hello there,   May this idea sound like stupid or ordinary!!

From: Mayur Patil <ram.nath241089@xxxxxxxxx>
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 2013/01/14 08:04
Subject: [eclipse-dev] About Plugin Addition
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello there,

  May this idea sound like stupid or ordinary!!

  I think among developers, most of them use programming ebooks.

  It becomes boring (as per I think) each time to launch IDE as well

  as Ebook reader.

  So I think we should include, on testing basis, pdf plugin for Eclipse SDK.

  With workspace, there is one more panel for the PDF books so all in one.

  Seeking for guidance,

  Thanks!!

--
Cheers,