[eclipse-dev] Converting the platform-incubator project to git

With CVS being decommissioned at the end of the year,  I've converted /cvsroot/eclipse/platform-incubator to a git repo (I haven't quite posted it yet).

For all that it's a platform incubator, it's mostly full of UI experiments and tools.  I'm open to suggestions:

1) I can go ahead and create /gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.incubator.git and make its acl group eclipse.platform.ui

2) I can create /gitroot/platform/eclipse.platform.incubator.git and make its acl something more general, like eclipse.platform

3) I can just fold it into /gitroot/e4/org.eclipse.e4.ui.git because we use E4 as a platform incubator now, so no need for a separate repo

Let me know what you think.

PW

--
Paul Webster