Re: [eclipse-dev] Folding the CBI work into the Eclipse project git repositories

I noticed you dropped the "once everything is working" part from those goals. Last year we forced switching build technology before it was fully working and we still haven't fully recovered from it (e.g., tests). Hopefully we get there for Juno SR2, but to be clear we can't afford to drop the PDE build until the Tycho build is fully working.

John

"Mike Milinkovich" <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 09/12/2012 04:14:34 AM:

> My understanding is that the goal is:

> - Juno SR2 branch is enabled for CBI and will be built with CBI
> - Kepler will be built with CBI
>
>> one more thing. I assume that the final goal is:
>> - Juno maintenance branches are enabled for CBI but official builds
>> will be made with PDE Build
>> - official Kepler will be built with CBI once everything is working

Back to the top