From:        David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        08/08/2012 10:43 AM
Subject:        [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - 8 August 2012
Sent by:        eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Planning Meeting Notes

Discussion

*  Should we collect status notes on a wiki?

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Status_meetings

*  What build schedule would we like for Juno SR1 RC1? Our +0 day is 8/17 (then a week off, then RCs three Friday's in a row).

   Assume we'll be doing both 3.8.1 and 4.2.1 "in sync" (Though 4.2.1 is the official Juno SR1 deliverable).
   How to fit these two "M-builds" in with other I-builds, N-builds?

       M builds scheduled for Mondays? 10 AM, 12 AM Eastern, with rebuilds upon request?

Status

Platform Text (Dani)

   working towards Kepler M1 (one day test pass, bug fixing, N&N)

   Juno SR1 status: no bug fixes planned so far

Platform Debug (Michael Rennie)

   Holidays

   Testing 4.3 M1

   SR1 - fixed two bugs, no additional fixes planned

Platform Ant (Michael Rennie)

   Holidays

   Testing 4.3 M1

   No fixes planned for SR1

Platform Releng (davidw)

   Sim Release:
     Completed migration of repository to git.
     Converted and setup aggregation build for Kepler and Juno SR1

JDT Core (Srikanth)

   Working towards Kepler M1 (one day test pass, bug fixing, N&N)

   Nothing more planned for M1.

   Juno SR1 status: Still a few bugs being worked on.

JDT Debug

   Holidays

   Testing 4.3 M1

   SR1 - fixed two bugs, no additional fixes planned

JDT UI & Text (Dani)

   working towards Kepler M1 (one day test pass, bug fixing, N&N)

   Juno SR1 status: fixed 2 bugs - no further bug fixes planned to fix so far

PDE (Curtis Windatt)

   testing for M1

   no more fixes planned for SR1