[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - 8 August 2012

Planning Meeting Notes

Discussion

 *  Should we collect status notes on a wiki?
      http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/Status_meetings

 *  What build schedule would we like for Juno SR1 RC1? Our +0 day is 8/17 (then a week off, then RCs three Friday's in a row).

    Assume we'll be doing both 3.8.1 and 4.2.1 "in sync" (Though 4.2.1 is the official Juno SR1 deliverable).
    How to fit these two "M-builds" in with other I-builds, N-builds?
        M builds scheduled for Mondays? 10 AM, 12 AM Eastern, with rebuilds upon request?

Status

 Platform Text (Dani)
    working towards Kepler M1 (one day test pass, bug fixing, N&N)
    Juno SR1 status: no bug fixes planned so far

 Platform Debug (Michael Rennie)

    Holidays
    Testing 4.3 M1
    SR1 - fixed two bugs, no additional fixes planned

 Platform Ant (Michael Rennie)

    Holidays
    Testing 4.3 M1
    No fixes planned for SR1

 Platform Releng (davidw)
    Sim Release:
      Completed migration of repository to git.
      Converted and setup aggregation build for Kepler and Juno SR1

 JDT Core (Srikanth)
    Working towards Kepler M1 (one day test pass, bug fixing, N&N)
    Nothing more planned for M1.
    Juno SR1 status: Still a few bugs being worked on.

 JDT Debug
    Holidays
    Testing 4.3 M1
    SR1 - fixed two bugs, no additional fixes planned

 JDT UI & Text (Dani)
    working towards Kepler M1 (one day test pass, bug fixing, N&N)
    Juno SR1 status: fixed 2 bugs - no further bug fixes planned to fix so far

 PDE (Curtis Windatt)
    testing for M1
    no more fixes planned for SR1

Back to the top