[eclipse-dev] Annotation based null analysis - release, current beta, and future

You've probably noticed that JDT 3.8 ships with built-in support for
annotation-based null analysis.

Today I'd like to point you to an article [1] that outlines what has
been achieved, and what is still cooking. The article has all the
references to relevant background info.

I'd be particularly interested in collaboration with any projects that
want to try the experimental beta. I believe this is another good step
forward. Feedback from early adopters will help the JDT team to
finalize the design for this next step.

thanks,
Stephan

PS: Bye, bye, NPE :)