- Are there any outstanding problems with using the ‘integration’ branch
for building? What are our plans for maintenance builds?
- Performances started running for 3.8
I20111122-0912: Filed bug 364566
- started work on reading TIFF Group 4 images
- continuing Cairo on GTK work
- changes made to support XULRunner 7 are not adequate for XULRunner 8
(crashes at startup), investigating
- 3.8/4.2 bug fixing
- Ankur has stepped down co-lead, Curtis is exclusive PDE lead
- p2 repos in targets now execute configure phase while resolving (351417)
- Fixed regression in target UI when working with features (364068)
- Integration branches created for pde ui, pde build, pde feature
- Bug fixing
JDT UI, JDT Text:
- continued work on showing matching brackets in Overview ruler
- started to work on hover for matching brackets
- started to look into JDT Core's support for attaching a pre-built index
to a library
- bug fixing
- Bug 363048 - Moving project into its subfolder deletes it when project
name is also changed [in progress]
- Bug 263919 - Synchronize must not abort when log-in to repository fails
- Bug 352016 - [Sync View] Team synchronization filtering [fixed]
- Bug 356448 - Allow GitProjectSetCapability to accept SCM URIs [in progress],
blocker for Bug 327381 - Add support for Eclipse-SourceReferences header
- switched to the new release process
- inbox tracking
- Progress on improved null analysis via null annotations.
Patch is ready and is being reviewed and tested.
- Progress on pre-built index support - Implementation under review and
- Several incompatibilities in varargs support vis-a-vis Oracle compiler
- Improved java7 support, fix for a couple of bad code generation scenarios.
- Inbox tracking, newsgroups etc.