-tests now run on 1.6 vms only on Linux
and Windows since 1.5 isn't an Indigo reference platform
-CVS test machine and performance database
were moved to a new-to-us machine
-3.7M1 build drama
-working on a chapter for this book
Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/04/2010 09:08 AM
Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."
[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes
- Aug 4, 2010
[ not sure if I missed anybody's status or not. These
are the only ones I saw. ]
- added new UI that allows to filter the elements on the 'Errors/Warnings'
- please give it a try. Could move to Platform to make it available
- Call Hierarchy offers additional search scopes via new 'Search In...'
- Call Hierarchy now refreshes automatically after switching scopes
- 'Move Type to New File' no longer looses comments
- reviewed and committed external contribution that adds JUnit 4 support
'New JUnit Test Suite' wizard
Platform Text and JDT Text:
- added 'Open Hyperlink' command
- 'Properties File Editor' no longer ignores "insert spaces for tabs"
- improved fix for color problems in hovers related to WebKit
PDE and Debug:
- minor bug fixing
- 3.7 M1 test pass _______________________________________________
eclipse-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe
from this list, visit