[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [eclipse-dev] Galileo plan update and Galileo freeze plan available
I'm looking at the Galileo freeze plan  and notice that:
- The RC build are on a Thursday. Do we expect to have the build ready on the Thursday or Friday?
- The test pass start on Monday's and for 2 days
If we expect build availability on Thursday, that mean we have one day to fix bugs found in the RCs and also react to the problems found by train wagons that are at +X which would run on RC -1.
John Arthorne---04/09/2009 08:49:32 AM---The Eclipse project Galileo plan has been updated . The only two changes in this revision are:
04/09/2009 08:49 AM
[eclipse-dev] Galileo plan update and Galileo freeze plan available
The Eclipse project Galileo plan has been updated . The only two changes in this revision are:
- Release candidate dates have been removed from the project plan. These dates didn't correctly align with the Galileo release train dates. An accurate schedule of release candidate builds can now be found in the Galileo freeze plan 
- Plan items in the "future" theme have been moved to the e4 0.9 plan 
Plan item status and execution environment information has not been changed in this revision. This data will be revised towards the end of M7.
 - http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse
 - http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3.5.php
 - http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=eclipse.e4_______________________________________________
eclipse-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit