Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - "some time in April", 2009

More discussion topics:
- What's the NLS key freeze? This is a Galileo should do, see bug 254343.
- Suggest doing systematic pseudo NLS testing in the M7 milestone
week. Another Galileo should do, see bug 254317.
- Platform UI would like to add new example plugins. Should we
continue to use top-level projects in CVS? Also, how do we currently
distribute the example projects?

Platform UI:
- EclipseCon
- performed some pseudo-NLS testing (see bug 254317)
- markers view has been optimized (both memory and CPU)
- worked on bug fixes and contributed patches
- improved common navigator documentation

Boris