[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Post-Notes - February 25, 2009

3.4.2 shipped. Yay!

 - There are about two weeks of development until the API freeze. Please review bugs targeted for 3.5 that contain patches to check for API impact.
 - We will increase focus on performance starting in M7. Be prepared to review the state of your component's performance early in M7.
 - We are proposing moving to a new download format for the Eclipse project's non-runnable build outputs (RCP zip, JDT zip, etc). See this wiki document for details:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Equinox/p2/Metadata_Consumption

Please try the new format downloads when they become available, and let us know if there are remaining use cases that still require use of the old zips.

Back to the top