Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse calendar

I think one for the entire Eclipse Project would be good start.

McQ.

             "Jeff McAffer"
             <jeff@xxxxxxxxx>
             eclipse-dev-bounc         "'General development mailing list
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx            of the Eclipse project.'"
                                       <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                        cc
             04/08/08 09:34 PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Eclipse calendar
             Please respond to
                 "General
                development
              mailing list of
                the Eclipse
                 project."
             <eclipse-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

This is quite a good idea IMHO.  There are a variety of conf calls and
other
meetings that we have around various Eclipse subprojects.  It might be
useful to have one calendar that captures them all.  That way people can
see
at a glance what is going on etc.

Would it be better to have one per subproject or just one for all of the
Eclipse project?

Thoughts?

Jeff