Re: [eclipse-dev] Ctrl-Backspace no longer works in 200308271620

On my machine (Linux/GTK/US-keyboard), I don't have problems with Ctrl+Backspace.  Please file a bug and specify the platform, operating system, widget toolkit (if relevant), window manager (if relevant), and keyboard layout that you are using.

Please see Bug 42041 about the keys preference page.

Thanks,
Doug.

Chris Grindstaff <chris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx