Re: [eclipse-dev] Ctrl-Backspace no longer works in 200308271620

This look like a bug in the key binding story: when I type Ctrl+Backspace
into the key binding preference page it is recognized as Ctrl+Del.
This is probably caused by the same problem that causes bug 42042 .

Dani

             Chris Grindstaff
             <chris@xxxxxxxxxx
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Ctrl-Backspace no
             28.08.2003 16:15          longer works in 200308271620

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Has anyone else noticed that Ctrl-Backspace in, at least, the Java
editor has stopped deleting the previous word but instead deletes the
next word?

Also when I navigate to the Window > Preferences > Workbench > Keys I
don't show any key bindings. Are these know issues or should I open
defects?

Chris
--
Chris Grindstaff | http://gstaff.org