[eclipse-dev] Problems running JDT UI refactoring tests in build I20030604

The following dialog had to be closed (I clicked "yes") on both Linux and Windows test machines before tests could proceed.  It opened while running the jdt ui refactoring tests for build I20030604:

JDT UI team, please investigate and let me know if my assistance is required in this regard.

The tests are in the process of completing, results should be available shortly.

Sonia

Back to the top