RE: [eclipse-dev] Global library in eclipse.. (just like JBuilder)

Someone started an eclipse users mailing list, but I don't know it off the
top of my head (I'm subscribed, but it gets very little traffic).

The newsgroups at news:www.eclipse.org are what you want to look at. There
are several of them. Make sure you read the welcome notes to see the purpose
of each.

Take care,
-- Scott