Re: [eclipse-dev] Platform.doc build submission from ZRH broke 3.0 Integration rebuild

Dean,

the person who did the build input is currently not here. I fixed the
problem in the doc.map file for a possible rebuild. In general ZRH does the
build input using the releng plug-in. I do not know why the file was
modified manually.

Dani

             "Dean Roberts"
             <Dean_Roberts@ca.
             ibm.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Platform.doc build
             14.05.2003 19:07          submission from ZRH broke 3.0
                                       Integration rebuild

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

Hello folks,

The build submission from ZRH for the 3.0 rebuild broke the build.

Version v20030513 of org.eclipse.platform.doc.user was released to the
doc.map file.  Unfortunately this version does not exist in the repository.
The latest version in the repository for this plug-in is v20030508 and is
equivalent to HEAD.

Given this info I can't really guess what ZRH intended to release to the
build.  Could someone please correct the build input and make announcement
to this list when it is done.

*** IMPORTANT ***

As has been announced on this list MANY times, there is a plug-in to help
prevent errors in the *.map files.  I strongly encourage all teams to
consider using them.  The plug-in can be found on the RelEng Development
Resource page at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/dev.html

Use the Tag and Release Action plug-in and avoid releasing the wrong
versions to the *.map files.

...Dean...

Back to the top