[eclipse-dev] Platform.doc build submission from ZRH broke 3.0 Integration rebuild

Hello folks,

The build submission from ZRH for the 3.0 rebuild broke the build.

Version v20030513 of org.eclipse.platform.doc.user was released to the doc.map file.  Unfortunately this version does not exist in the repository.  The latest version in the repository for this plug-in is v20030508 and is equivalent to HEAD.

Given this info I can't really guess what ZRH intended to release to the build.  Could someone please correct the build input and make announcement to this list when it is done.

*** IMPORTANT ***

As has been announced on this list MANY times, there is a plug-in to help prevent errors in the *.map files.  I strongly encourage all teams to consider using them.  The plug-in can be found on the RelEng Development Resource page at:

http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-releng-home/dev.html

Use the Tag and Release Action plug-in and avoid releasing the wrong versions to the *.map files.

...Dean...

Back to the top