Re: [eclipse-dev] Out of memory test failures

You say the tests from I20030318 run against I20030317, correct? Were there
changes in the way tests are run?
Could you replace the org.eclipse.jdt.ui/jdtui.jar in I20030318 with the
one from I20030317 and rerun the tests?

Dani

             "Sonia Dimitrov"
             <Sonia_Dimitrov@c
             a.ibm.com>                                                 To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             eclipse-dev-admin                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [eclipse-dev] Out of memory
             19.03.2003 17:10          test failures

             Please respond to
             eclipse-dev@eclip
                  se.org

The same test failures occured with a re-run of the JDT UI tests.  In
addition, I ran the tests built in I200303018 with the eclipse SDK from
I20030317 and there were no OutOfMemory exceptions.

Please let me know how I can assist in troubleshooting this further.

Sonia

    Dean Roberts/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
    Sent by:                      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
    eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx         cc:
                                          Subject:        [eclipse-dev]
                                  Out of memory test failures
    03/19/2003 10:59 AM
    Please respond to eclipse-dev

We suspect that the out of memory test failures where an indirect result of
the Help test hang.  These tests are being re-run now and, of course, will
be run as part of the upcoming rebuild.

...Dean...

Back to the top