RE: [eclipse-dev] Problems with Eclipse on FreeBSD 4.7

Hello Nick

I'm rather new to FreeBSD so i don't know all the fancy commands yet. Keep that in mind.

Anyway, I've checked the jfacefonts.properties file. I haven't changed it yet, due to lack of time.

I did write down the error I get.

** (<unknown>:280): WARNING **: Couldn't load font "MS Sans Serif Bold 8" falling back to "Sans Bold 8".

So it seems to solve itself. I'll adjust the fonts file tonight.

But since you know now that the correct font is "Sans Bold 8" it might already answer your question.

I'll figure out what I need to change to the font files and when I'm finished, I'll send them/it to you.

Greetz.