Re: [eclipse-dev] How do I get file content comparison in CVS.

Bob, the newsgroup is the preferred forum for such questions.

In answer to your question, in the Synchorize View, in the view menu
(downfacing triangle on the view), pick "Compare File Contents".

Or, don't delete the CVS meta info :)

Kevin

"Bob Byron" <bbyron@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx