[eclipse-dev] Yet another M3 candidate build

Sooo.  The build from noon finished and the automated tests all passed.

I have just started another build that has the JDT-UI undo fix in.

Teams other than JDT-UI can feel free to continue testing on:

        http://64.38.198.171/downloads/drops/I-I20021115-200211151215/index.php

To declare their go or no go.

The JDT-UI team will be testing on the next build when it is done in a couple of hours.

Of course, if other teams care to join JDT in testing the new build on Saturday they are welcome to do so.

I will be sending personal contact info to the team leads shortly so you can contact me this weekend when the build is declared and/or new rebuilds are required.  I would ask that they respond in kind.

Thanks

...Dean...

Back to the top