[eclipse-dev] Ignore Dean's comments about build schedule

Please ignore my comments earlier today about the upcoming build schedule.  It was pointed out to me that the 15th is actually Tuesday and not Monday ... so in fact the plan specified in the earlier planning minutes are correct.

Namely:

      -     October 15th: warm-up build - feature work continues
     -     October 16th: first candidate build
     -     October 17th: test day and fixing of critical bugs, recovery
build in the evening
     -     October 18th: final build. If this build isn't good enough we
will slip and build until we have a good one.

Sorry for any confusion.

...Dean...

Back to the top