Re: Re[2]: [eclipse-dev] documentation??

No there are no plans for a PDF version.  Creating the PDF versions for 1.0 was very painful.  All the documentation is available in the downloaded SDK and online with the same look and feel as the doc in the SDK.   I don't feel that a PDF version is worth the pain of generating and maintaining.

That being said, since we are an open source project if somebody wanted to donate generated PDF documentation we could probably get it posted.

...Dean...

Kim Rasmussen <kim@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/01/2002 06:47 PM