Re: [eclipse-dev] MacPort Launch Problems

Hi,

I've been trying to get Eclipse to run on my iBook 600Mhz G3 and I've been
having difficulties (I'm running OS X 10.2.1 with the java 1.3.1 JVM).

What version of Eclipse are you using?
The official one from the download page?
The 'stable' build M1 should just run fine.

I run
it the first time and it creates the workspace directory and then quits and
then I run it again and it just quits (One of the MacOS X port developers
mentioned that it should run on the second launch).

This shouldn't be an issue in recent builds.
The option -noupdate in info.plist fixes that.
If not, your are probably using an old build.

--andre

Back to the top