Re: [eclipse-dev] Java editor keyboard bindings in Eclipse

Please enter a bug report in bugzilla for this against the SWT component.

Thanks,
McQ.

             Emerson Cargnin
             - SICREDI
             Serviços                                                   To
             <emersonc@sicred         eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             i.com.br>                                                  cc
             Sent by:
             eclipse-dev-admi                                      Subject
             n@xxxxxxxxxxx            Re: [eclipse-dev] Java editor
                                      keyboard bindings in Eclipse

             24/09/02 13:28

              Please respond
             eclipse-dev@ecli
                 pse.org

why can't I use especial portuguese characters in GTK version?

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
>                       an.org>                   cc:

>                       Sent by:                  Subject:  [eclipse-dev]
Java editor keyboard bindings in
>                       eclipse-dev-admin@         Eclipse

>                       eclipse.org

>                       09/24/2002 10:25

>                       AM

>                       Please respond to

>                       eclipse-dev

> Hello!
>
>       I was wondering about more keyboard support in Eclipse, as it is
>       very limited, comparing to other IDEs such as JBuilder and
>       Visual Studio.
>
>       For example setting bookmarks and jumping to them with keyboard,
>       commenting/uncommenting with keyboard (CTRL-/), jumping to
> declaration of
>       identifier by keyboard (CTRL-ENTER) or even simple generic
>       editor commands like CTRL-BACKSPACE (delete one word) is missing
>       from Eclipse and there is no way to bind it by user.
>
>       Also there is no way to rebind already existing declarations or
>       bind keyboard shortcuts to menu items.
>
>       What are the plans to for these features and schedule of
>       implementing them?
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Software Engineer, Dukascopy.com