Re: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT News about 2.0.1

OK from JDT/UI

                      "Jerome Lanneluc"
                      <Jerome_Lanneluc@o         To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                      ti.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                   Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT News about 2.0.1
                      eclipse-dev-admin@
                      eclipse.org

                      08/28/2002 06:00
                      PM
                      Please respond to
                      eclipse-dev

org.eclipse.jdt.core has changed since 2.0 and its version number is
correctly set to 2.0.1

So GO from JDT/Core!

|         |           "Dean Roberts"    |
|         |           <Dean_Roberts@oti.|
|         |           com>              |
|         |           Sent by:          |
|         |           eclipse-dev-admin@|
|         |           eclipse.org       |
|         |           08/28/2002 04:54  |
|         |           PM                |
|         |           Please respond to |
|         |           eclipse-dev       |

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |        To:      eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
|
  |        cc:
|
  |        Subject: [eclipse-dev] IMPORTANT News about 2.0.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi folks,

It just came up in a random conversation that yet another team has
forgotten to change the plugin version numbers of plugins that have changed
in 2.0.1.

So this broadcast is just to clarify.

1) If, and only if, you have changed a plugin for the 2.0.1 release then
that plugin MUST have its version number (in the plugin.xml) change to
2.0.1.  Also, references to those plugins must also be changed in the
appropriate feature.xml files.  I will take care of editing feature.xml
files as required.

2) If a plugin has NOT changed for 2.0.1 then the plugin version number
must NOT be changed.  (Yes I am repeating myself <grin>).

So all teams please verify your changes and make sure your plugin versions
are correct.  All teams pleas announce a go or no go that your plugins are
correct.  There will be a rebuild but not until I get confirmation from all
teams.

...Dean...