Re: [eclipse-dev] 2.0.1 build notes permission

Hi Gary,

No you should be able to read the release notes.

Unfortunately our automated mirror mechanism is broken (currently being fixed).  I had to manually push this build up and some combination of tar and umasks prevented the correct file permissions from being applied everywhere.

I adjusted most of the stuff this morning but obviously forgot the build notes.

Thanks for pointed these out.  They should be fixed now.

...Dean...

Gary Gregory <ggregory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/22/2002 12:53 PM