Re: [eclipse-dev] Build 20020820

Last nights 2.1 stream integration build had a fatal error in some of the cvs tests that killed the builder and prevented the tests from completing and thus updating the status.

Yes the OTI mirror should reflect the public site.  There seems to be a problem with the rsync process that keeps everything up to date.  I am looking into it now.

Clearly I should have stayed on vacation longer <g>

...Dean...

"Knut Radloff" <knut_radloff@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/21/2002 11:48 AM