Re: [eclipse-dev] Build 20020820

Yep the build did fail.

We are still working at improving the quality to the log files but reading through the current log shows that there was a failure in fetching org.eclipse.ui.examples.readmetool_2.0.1.

This indicates that the developers involved released the wrong version of the plugin to the *.map files.

I have contacted them and we should be starting a new build soon.

...Dean...

Jared Burns <jared-eclipse@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/21/2002 10:30 AM