Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse

> bin/
>    Energy.class
>    DBconnection.class

it depends on the java namespace convention:

if you have

/** My own class */
package enery;

public class Energy() implements Drink {
/** */

in your source, it will landing in the energy subdir of bin/. if the
packagename (which is not a really good approach) is omitted - the
placemant will happen directly in the bin dir.

in your case two good package structures will be:

package com.slb.sema.weesp.energy; // derived from your email domain

or

package ana.lozano.fernandez.energy; // just kidding :)

> I mean that the classes are created automatically into bin directory
and not
> into their respectives directories?

as i said: it depends ... :)
... on the name of the package of where the classe belongs to. all other
would and should break the java naming convention [which btw is one of
the bigger design drawbacks in java].

HTH
bax