From: Holger Baxmann [mailto:holger@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 1:31 PM
To: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse

mmmhhhmmm, not really sure what you want to achieve here - are you
talking about the java perspective or the resource perspective?

in the java perspective you should not even see the .class files; in the
filesystem they will be ordered by the packagename in the, in your case
'classes' called, output directory.

it is a widely used approach to give the sources in a project a special
folder, let's say 'src' - and eclipse will ask you, if you will put your
classes into 'bin' ...

so you will have:

src/
  energy/
    Energy.java
  databasec/
    DBconnection.java

bin/
  energy/
    Energy.class
  databasec/
    DBconnection.class

btw: it is no good idea to have spaces anywhere in a name, except if you
are m$ :)
packagenames - in your case energy.* and databasec.* should be lower
case and classnames should be uppercase. an untold convention :)))