[eclipse-dev] A PDE subproject committer nomination

Hi,

As a PDE UI component lead, I would like to nominate Wassim Melhem for the
role of PDE UI component Committer. As a member of the IBM Toronto Eclipse
team, Wassim has provided frequent and valuable contributions to the PDE UI
component in the past few months. The quality of the contributions was
consistently high and I have confidence that he can be even more valuable
if granted the Committer status.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Application Development