[eclipse-dev] accalerators etc

Dear Eclipse developers,

The Eclipse tool is a great product.

1. The only thing I miss are the options to define the accelerators for some
tasks.
I'm currenty experimenting with J2EE applications and the use of ANT is
almost inevitable.
An accelator for some ANT tasks would be very helpfull.
Is there a way to define these accelerators in the current version or must I
wait patiently ?

2. I recently evaluated the websphere variant of eclipse and this tool has
an excellent J2EE environment, like editing jsp pages etc.
Does anybody know any good plugins for editing jsp-pages (especially
code-completion etc.) ?

Thanks for your (voluntary) effort in developing the eclipse tool and good
luck.

Greetings from Holland,

Groeten,
Daniel van Mil