Re: [eclipse-dev] Variables in the Debug perspective

This type of question should be asked on the newsgroup.

However, this usually indicates that the class you see in the variables view was not compiled with debug attributes.

Darin

"massimo.ferrari" <massimo.ferrari@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/25/2002 07:42 AM