[eclipse-dev] State of build

Hi folks,

So we have a build (of sorts)

Currently the automated tests that have to open a workspace did not run.  There are a team of people looking into this.  They did run all weekend.

As soon as we figure this out we will fix it and do a rebuild with changes that have come in by then.  The current changes will be:

        1) www addresses put back into feature for install/update
        2) An SWT change that was initially rolled out is rolled back in.  Had to do with rectangle intersections
        3) We removed the pde-doc-user feature.  There should only be a plugin, not a feature.

I'll send an announcement before we start the next build.  No ETA yet.

The builds and tests that did run are on eclipse.org.  This build is also available on the test update server.

...Dean...

Back to the top