Re: [eclipse-dev] Re-branding Eclipse

Mike, the whole area of product branding is currently undergoing a significant revision. The article posted on the web applies to the Eclipse 1.0 base. If you are trying to do this for some recent Eclipse 2.0 build, then the mechanisms will be different.

Mike.McGowan@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/19/2002 03:26 PM
Please respond to eclipse-dev