Re: [ecf-dev] Sending crendentials with every request
  • From: Peter Hermsdorf <peter.hermsdorf@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 15:21:15 +0200
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=godyo.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=godyo.com; dkim=pass header.d=godyo.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=rZTC34w95nJqN9rU9r9as23T22K6bPHXiYGi0GVX6pA=; b=aH5bZuPFBP7s6rZb7U+RyD/W4XWoNKbgczceEg39EBixCydcqTEHi/pONy39QFYzD1UU2K1kA+jVzMGh/kQdk8GWdUn4u8FAQgHIhH57Mb/KeZg+LZxsOFsIFPYhsJVzlZRDTzo23f0LYfkgip2NhTOkF31yEV9YHBrgZtHr4C1uM/5qbzs6vFyhDxnmBihQfa/72Rj5kHE5zK9czwCEKEfd9VPBdC+g5So+kstoxZuyet3NjhHHq8tgmaPiCT4BfkOlIDqrkhIzSnCWaBB2bZ/cbTk6iWMZEeXLsiDPL0MH57QYIxUxRR2fc12hcThswf8VlFUPWFwB3WvEETQvGA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=as+9pM4MqzqPgIkLPiIuf79SY+ED04Oi9s/Xj/RFFx8MUBBjnHCOMtOoxSe97JEh1m7amKeaihfCSoVbOGdOpjQBusxFNEJfdeQXoYXk9Wo7ESx+Ljp++74BuJJIoTSe5UAnr5YF+3VbEZEVn00bzAHU14ERg8/aaEifEiUxN9pS73kr+AYVGpWnosxpExkauBwPiBhbbO/xeJb/UteJTPkJVXDwSt/8zuf7ejhiDypFp5TdIawVTKsJ4PmudaZ0bwF7z4pXHurIRCGObh3CM/kFC7mBPD7S//RZWm42R2aSaLjjSOb0n5dEqi7FYS0jQs5ptRyAhcH7fxHBbnPBkA==

Hi Scott,

sorry for being late with my answer.

I ended up doing the following:

On client side/service consumer

* I used a custom IConsumerContainerSelector and i have overriden the createContainer(..) method to bring my own RegistrySharedObject implementation in use (I think that is similar to what you proposed just without using Adapters)

* in my custom RegistrySharedObject I have overridden the sendCallRequest(..) method and implemented a custom createRequest(..) method to have a custom Request implementation which actually adds additional metadata to the request (the username doing the request in my case)

On server side/service impl

* I already had a custom IHostContainerSelector with a custom createContainer(..) method, also to bring my custom RegistrySharedObject in place

* in that custom RegistrySharedObject I have overridden the executeRequest(..) method and a custom IProgressRunnable to process the request

* and because here I get my custom request implementation I was able to access the additional metadata easily and process the request with the additional user information (kind of a "switch user" call at server side)

After all I like this solution. Only small changes to get the work done.

Thanks again for your help!

Bye, Peter