Re: [ecf-dev] Issue adding custom serialization to ecf provider

<stuff deleted>

made the addition, and pushed to master. Our hipp instance appears to me to be down right now, but once it comes up there will be a build available that includes this change.

Our Hipp instance is back up and building. A 3.13.8 snapshot build is available here:

http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/snapshot/

with p2 repo here:

http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/snapshot/site.p2

The updated version of org.eclipse.ecf.provider.remoteservice is: org.eclipse.ecf.provider.remoteservice_4.3.0.v20170630-1707.jar

Scott

Back to the top