Re: [ecf-dev] tutorial idea: OSGi remote services for existing services

Hi Folks,

Based upon comments I've edited further...and added content as well.   I think I now have a reasonable first draft:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Tutorial:_ECF_Remote_Services_for_Accessing_Existing_REST_Services

Keep the comments coming though, as I'll make additional changes.

Thanks,

Scott