Re: [ecf-dev] Zookeeper discovery

Ah, I thought it was but I couldn’t remember :)

By the way, is there interest in an etcd provider for ECF?

https://github.com/coreos/etcd

It uses a fairly simple HTTP/JSON message system to upload entries, and provides a watch mechanism for listing and subscribing to updates.

https://github.com/coreos/etcd/blob/master/Documentation/api.md#waiting-for-a-change

If you use ?wait=true&recursive=true you can get the next change, and with &waitIndex=<index> you can make sure you don’t miss out any values in the interim. (The index is a long global counter which is reported back via a X-Etcd-Index value as well as to the response for a next change)

If there’s a bug, let me know - otherwise I can create one.

Alex