Re: [ecf-dev] pi4j and OSGi (remote) services

Hi Wim,

On 7/29/2014 2:19 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:
Okay, using Scotts gpio bundles embedded in my polos server I can use apache webconsole to flip the led.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtS_JDyiKkU&feature=youtu.be

Cool!  Where did you get that background music? :).

BTW, I refactored the org.eclipse.ecf.raspberrypi.gpio service API to allow for work that I'm going to be doing on gpio input as well as output.  Specifically:  I created a new sub-interface of IGPIOPin called IGPIOPinOutput, and moved the methods formerly in IGPIOPin to IGPIOPinOutput...leaving only constants in IGPIOPin super interface.   I also changed all service type access from IGPIOPin -> IGPIOPinOutput.   The reason for this change is that we will soon need to be able to get input from gpio pins, and will need a new service interface(s) (probably to be called something like IGPIOPinInputListener)...so I needed to be explicit about the existing service API being for output.

Thanks,

Scott