[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[ecf-dev] Authentication when using DS for Remote Services?
- From: J Langley <jlangley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 18:02:15 -0500 (CDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: nRxckZszGYt68xt3h67DLvOgnwCQfQ==
- Thread-topic: Authentication when using DS for Remote Services?
I have an OSGI service that I have working as a remote service using the DS method. I would like to add password authentication, but I don't see any way to do that other than programatically registering the service. I am currently using 3.8.x - pulled from the git repo. I seem to remember being able to use an extension point to do this somewhere.
Am I close?